As small businesses pivot in the pandemic, Epicenter and MMDC work to move with them

Originally published September 2, 2020. Feature photo by Andrew Breig By Jim Coleman, for High Ground News Small business owners across the country are struggling…

View More As small businesses pivot in the pandemic, Epicenter and MMDC work to move with them

Novel At Home Presents: Former Memphis Journalist & TV Producer Margaret Thomson in Conversation with Anne Moss Rogers

In Conjunction with Suicide Prevention Week (9/6-9/12), a Live Virtual Event Tuesday, September 8 at 6PM, with Award-Winning Writer & Speaker Anne Moss Rogers Suicide…

View More Novel At Home Presents: Former Memphis Journalist & TV Producer Margaret Thomson in Conversation with Anne Moss Rogers

I couldn’t see, I couldn’t breathe. It’s time we acknowledge our collective trauma.

OPINION By Marissa Kizer “A reformation means that masses of our people have reached the point of disillusionment with past ways and values. They don’t…

View More I couldn’t see, I couldn’t breathe. It’s time we acknowledge our collective trauma.

Just in time for 901: Pink Palace Crafts Fair Pop-Up Shop Kicks Off Fall CREATE Theme

September 4th at Museum of Science & History, Pink Palace During September and October, the Museum of Science & History – Pink Palace will be embracing…

View More Just in time for 901: Pink Palace Crafts Fair Pop-Up Shop Kicks Off Fall CREATE Theme

Shining a light on our neighborhoods, and our grassroots leaders

NPI’s Summit Awards for Grassroots & Neighborhood Leaders Set for an Online Ceremony August 28 By Jeff Hulett, with Mark Fleischer An unsung hero of…

View More Shining a light on our neighborhoods, and our grassroots leaders