Tickets go on sale Friday April 30 at 10am
With their classic mix of heartfelt lyrics and the sounds of early rock and roll, classic punk, country-folk, and deep-fried Southern soul, Lucero returns to the Levitt Shell July 15 for the ticketed Orion Shell Yeah! Benefit Concert Series.
The historic venue, in partnership with chef Kelly English and a team of local, Memphis chefs will curate a unique, picnic style dinner dubbed “Tasty Compositions” for each concert to help enhance the magical experience being back on the lawn after more than a year.
Presented by Roadshow BMW, the series will be limited capacity with safe, social-distanced pod experiences on the Shell lawn.
About Shell Yeah!
“The Shell is one of the places in Memphis that has always been an epicenter of authentic moments and organic experiences for me,” said Chef Kelly English. “I am proud to be a part of its story and to work with a truly diverse group of restaurants to bring it back from slumber.”
Formerly called “Stars of the Shell”, the Orion Shell Yeah! Benefit Concert Series at the Levitt Shell has featured artists like Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Emmy Lou Harris, Ben Folds and other incredibly talented regional and national acts.
“Proceeds raised through the Orion Shell Yeah! Benefit Concert Series at the Levitt Shell fuel our mission of building community through music that is accessible for all Memphians,” said Levitt Shell Executive Director Natalie Wilson. “This vital series powers the continued preservation of the Shell and the return to FREE, live music from our historic stage in the Fall. In fact, it allows us the opportunity to gift Memphis with a rich diversity of music from all over world.”
In year’s past there have been one-to-two fundraising concerts, but this year, the Levitt Shell will offer six Shell Yeah! Benefit Concerts. Stay tuned for the line up which will be announced soon.
For more information about the Orion Shell Yeah! Benefit Concert Series, please visit www.levittshell.org. Tickets now on sale online at Ticketmaster.com. For corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com.
A FEW SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT THIS EVENT:
- Gates open at 6:00pm. Show at 7:30PM.
- Tickets to this event are sold by pod ($400 with provided picnic, $270 without provided picnic). Each Socially distanced pod holds six people. Grab 5 of your friends and buy your pod! Food will be curated by Chef Kelly English and a team of Memphis Chefs. Menu to come. Bars will be available for alcoholic and non-alcoholic purchases.
- Please note, if you choose the Vegan Picnic Package this will be applied to all 6 tickets in your pod. Individual customizations are not available.
- Please direct all picnic package questions to the Levitt Shell.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers or pets are allowed at this event.
- Masks must be worn at all times except within your individual, assigned pod. COVID 19 updates and safety protocol.
- Ticket purchasers (or Pod People) must transfer tickets to your 5 guests before arriving at the box office. This will be helpful, especially if guests come separately.
- We ask that you pull up your Ticketmaster e-ticket on your phone before coming to the Levitt Shell (or take a screenshot) as you are entering our 2 box offices.
- Because this is a fundraiser, no refunds are available. Thank you for helping to power back the return of our Free Concert Series this fall!
- Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome inside your pod.
- The Levitt Shell is wheelchair accessible.
- All entrants must have a ticket.
- No professional photography, video, or audio recording equipment.
- Levitt Shell will be ‘passing the bucket’ at the event if you are feeling generous!
- Levitt Shell has limited the number of pods being sold to this fundraiser to ensure a pleasurable, safe experience for all. Grab your pod!
- Future benefit concert dates: June 17, July 1, and July 15. Artists to be announced.
- Seating Chart, pods will be assigned.
- Dance floor will be closed for the show.