The latest news from the Center for Disease Control:
- United States Coronavirus (COVID-19) Death Toll Surpasses 100,000
- CDC updates COVID-19 transmission webpage to clarify information about types of spread
- CDC Releases Recommendations for Communities of Faith
- CDC Health Scientist wins 2019 Arthur S. Flemming Award
- CDC Investigation Notice - Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks
- CDC releases resources to assist states to open
- HHS Delivers Funding to Expand Testing Capacity for States, Territories, Tribes
- Media Statement from Dr. Robert Redfield, CDC Director; Dr. Steve Hahn, FDA Commissioner; and Dr. Anthony Fauci, NIAID Director
- CDC scientists honored as 2020 Service to America Medal Finalists
- CDC launches national viral genomics consortium to better map SARS-CoV-2 transmission
The latest COVID-19 updates from the Shelby County Health Department:
No feed items found.
*If there are no updates above please follow this link to be taken to the Shelby County Health Dept website.