The latest news from the Center for Disease Control:
- CDC and HHS Award $200 Million for Disease Intervention Specialist Workforce
- Ebola Outbreak in Guinea Declared Over
- CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated People
- Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on 40 years since CDC published its first report on HIV in the United States
- CDC Investigation Notice: Outbreak of Salmonella
- CDC Virtual Event: Commemorating 70 Years of CDC Disease Detectives on the Front Lines of Public Health
- CDC Statement on President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Budget
- CDC Investigating New Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Linked to Backyard Poultry
- Largest CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Study in Health Workers Shows mRNA Vaccines 94% Effective
The latest COVID-19 updates from the Shelby County Health Department:
No feed items found.
*If there are no updates above please follow this link to be taken to the Shelby County Health Dept website.