The latest news from the Center for Disease Control:
- Joint Statement from the Census Bureau and Centers for Disease Control on Conducting 2020 Census Non-Response Follow-Up Interviews
- Hear Her: CDC Campaign Highlights Warning Signs of Pregnancy-Related Deaths
- Nootkatone Now Registered by EPA
- Investigation Update on Salmonella
- CDC Presents Inaugural Award for Advancements in Health Equity to Oregon's Lessie Williams
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis Transcript
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report
- Study highlights importance of CDC mitigation strategies
- CMS and CDC announce provider reimbursement available for counseling patients to self-isolate at time of COVID-19 testing
The latest COVID-19 updates from the Shelby County Health Department:
No feed items found.
*If there are no updates above please follow this link to be taken to the Shelby County Health Dept website.