The latest news from the Center for Disease Control:
- Number of States with High Obesity Prevalence Rises to Sixteen
- AmeriCorps and CDC Launch Public Health AmeriCorps, Seek Proposals to Build a New Generation of Public Health Leaders
- CDC Announces More Than $300 Million in Funding to Support Community Health Workers
- CDC launches COVID-19 resources for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- CDC Statement Following ACIP Pfizer-BioNTech Vote
- CDC Investigation Update: CDC identifies source in Salmonella outbreak linked to Italian-style meats
- Vice President Kamala Harris Opens New CDC Southeast Asia Regional Office in Vietnam
- New Research Uncovers Concerning Increases in Youth Living with Diabetes in the U.S.
- CDC Investigation Notice Regarding Two Multistate Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections
- CDC Offers Health Tips for Back to School During COVID-19
The latest COVID-19 updates from the Shelby County Health Department:
No feed items found.
*If there are no updates above please follow this link to be taken to the Shelby County Health Dept website.